Monday 21 October 2019

Let's Talk Lady V London



I love a vintage inspired dress. I tell you what I love even more...A well fitting, comfortable and affordable dress. 
Lady V London have got that to a tea..tea..dress. Waheey, See what I did there? anyway less of that. Before being gifted items from Lady V London I was a customer of theirs and will continue to be. My first ever encounter with Lady V London I ordered a dress from them for the races and I was worried that it wouldn't come on time. I rang costumer service and within three rings a person...a real person answered the phone they assured me my dress would be on time and it was and from that point on I knew I'd be a returning costumer. 

By far my favourite dress of theirs is the Lyra. The Lyra dress is made of stretch, light weight fabric and beautifully comes in at the waist and elegantly flares out, stops just bellow the knee with a choice of either capped sleeves or sleeves that land just on the elbow. 

Pictured  is one of their limited edition Lyra Halloween Eyeball dresses that they stock up to a size 28 this dress was of course gifted. https://www.ladyvlondon.com/
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig